Below are common links, forms, and policies used by employees.
For Employee FAQ, please see the dropdown item under “Employee Access” on the menu.
COVID-19 Information, Updates and Employee Resources:
- Mask Protocol 06-10-2021
- Employee Travel Guidance Policy 06-2021
- Employee COVID-19 Mandatory Testing Compliance Policy 5-2021
- Kronos Self Service – COVID-19 Notice Section
- Surveillance Testing Policy – 11/24/2020
- Workplace Protocols – COVID – updated 9/2/2020
- Employee Notice of COVID-19 Instructions – March 2020
- FFCRA Employee Rights Notice- updated 4/8/2020
- BP -Thank You Local Heroes.
Benefit Resources:Please see below for benefit guides and videos.
- Buyout Form
- Guide: Allegiant Care Union, Video: Allegiant Care Union
- Guide: Corrections Officers, Video: Corrections Officers
- Guide: Elected Officials, Video: Elected Officials
- Guide: Non-Union/Sheriff Supervisors Union/LTC Union, Video: Non-Union/Sheriff Supervisors/LTC Union
Omada Health Portal – Take care of you! 24/7 access to a health coach and personalized resources to get your health on track and support you to reach your health goals. You’ll get a wireless smart scale, dedicated health coach, online community, interactive lessons, and more. All at no cost to you: If you or your covered adult dependents are enrolled in the County medical plan offered through Cigna and are accepted into the program, you’ll receive the program at no additional cost.
|Employee Notice||Post Date|
|2021 Rockingham County Holiday Calendar>||10/20/2020|
|Occ. Health Services Calendar 07-2021>||07/01/2021|
|OMADA-Digital Lifestyle Program Cigna Flyer>||08/18/2020|
|Kronos Employee Self Service>|
Kronos (UKG Workforce Central) Mobile App>
|MotivateMe Plan-Year 07-01-2020 to 06-30-2021>||08/18/2020|
|Employee Links||Description / Guide|
|IRS Withholding Calculator||IRS Withholding Calculator|
|Employee Assistance Program, Rockingham County>||Need help? The Employee Assistance Program is available for a variety of services. Please see the Employee Assistance Program informational flyer for more information, or contact Human Resources at 679-9337.|
|MUNIS Employee Self-Service (ESS)||Review historical payroll data from 2019 and years' prior including 2016-2019 paystub details and W-2 information (including the ability to reprint 2017-2019 Form W-2's). 2019 W-2 information and forms will be available late January 2020.|
|Kronos Workforce Central||Review timecard and accrual balance data, and request time offUtilize the Employee Home Page section to review and make changes to contact information, tax withholdings, diect deposit, and more! Paystub information for check dates after 12/31/2019 can also be found on the Employee Home Page.|
|Primex Online Training||Various training offered by Primex.|
|Cash on Hand Policy|
|Legal Consultation Policy|
|Out of State Conference and Training Policy - revised 11/15/16|
|Personnel Policies and Procedures|