How do I request a new MUNIS user or a change to an existing MUNIS user?

The department should complete a MUNIS New User / Change User Form (page one only) and send it to the Finance department.  Please make sure that a detailed listing of MUNIS-related tasks that the user will be performing is provided to ensure that appropriate/needed permissions are granted.

Bookmark the permalink.